We are delighted to announce the arrival of netBin’s nTag
The nTag provides a low cost means of ensuring your bins are visited at the correct frequency. It does this by automatically paring with cleaners smart phones when they are next to the bin, no cleaner interaction is needed as the our phone app runs in the background on the cleaners smart phone.
Each time a cleaner empties a bin the netBin cloud is notified of bin GPS position, duration cleaner was at the bin and distance cleaner is from the bin.
nTags mount inside any bin with a simple one bolt installation and are very discreet thanks to being only 40mm square and 17mm deep. The new low energy bluetooth technology allows for 5 year battery life and reliable pairing with only cleaners phones.
Our 10,000 sensors installation in Singapore included a mixture nTags for collection monitoring and nPods for fill level monitoring. netBin is v nTags and nPods allows for data collection across your entire bin network with next to no staff training required.
- Reports bins collections in real-time
- nTag automatically connects with the cleaners smart phone when they arrive at a bin
- netBin HUB alerts Managers when bins have not been visited at the required frequency
- No training or maintenance of the nTag required
- Low cost solution for deployment across entire bin networks.
Download nTag Datasheet
For more information on the nTag click here.